Curious about our curriculum?
Our curriculum base is “Creative Curriculum”. We utilize their frameworks and assessment tools. Our theory is backed by ‘children learn best through play and exploration’. We also have weekly theme based activities. Teachers gear their plans around the interests and abilities of their children to enhance the curriculum.
Curious about our goals?
“Early education is the foundation to success, Curious Kids will help your family build this foundation.” Here at Curious Kids we feel every child should feel safe and comfortable at all times. All children will be encouraged to treat their friends and our school with respect. Children will be directed through positive guidance. Emphasis is placed on process, not product. Safety will be a daily priority in every classroom.
Curious about our communication with parents?
We have an open door policy that permits and encourages unannounced visits and phone calls from parents while your child is present. All parents receive a daily note. We hold parent conferences and do evaluations on every child. We also conduct a yearly parent surveys at which time parents are encouraged to input their ideas, suggestions and concerns regarding our program.
Curious about our goals and objectives?
- For every child to feel safe and comfortable at all times.
- All children will be encouraged to treat their friends and our school with respect.
- Children will be directed through positive guidance.
- Emphasis on process, not product will be our curriculum guidelines.
- Safety will be a daily priority in every classroom.